The BL-Ctrl is programmed for use in the Hexa - or OktoKopter. It can be set to address 5-8.
Brushless motor controller with fast response for the MikroKopter
This it is a SMD-preassembled BL-Ctrl-kit, only one Capacitor has to be self-assebled.
The board is tested and programmed (including bootloader)
- Integrated current measurementfor measuring the actual current and the used capacity
- PCB: 4-layers (increased current-measuring shunt)
- Supply: (3s + 4s)
- automatic Current limitation
- By high-performance MOSFETs 12A and 25A peak period are possible.
- Two LEDs (e.g., OK and Error)
- Addressing the controller by jumper
- various interfaces (I2C, PPM, serial)
- recommended motor: e.g. Robbe ROXXY 2827-35 or similar
- Bore: 3mm
- Dimension (W x H): approx 44mm x 21mm
scope of delivery
- 1 SMD-preassembled board
- Der zum Betrieb erforderliche Elko (low-ESR Typ) wird mitgeliefert und muss selbst eingelötet werden.
- This is a construction kit in which the SMD components already preloaded. Parts required for the operation must still be equipped themselves. (see delivery)
- Only for private, non-commercial use
- The controlers should be protected from moisture