This is an MKGPS receiver with u-blox LEA6S GPS module and a passive antenna.
Alternatively, the module can also be operated with an active GPS antenna.
In connection with a NaviCtrl V2.x the MikroKopter can self-navigate
The MK GPS is assambled and ready to use.
The board is tested and pre-programmed for use with the NaviCtrl board.
Scope of delivery
- 1x board (assembled)
- 1x cable with connector (5pin)
- NaviCtrl or MK3Mag not included in delivery
- compatible to NaviCtrl V1.x (latest firmware)
- Please do not touch the antenna with your fingers because of ESD. This could destroy the GPS modul.
- The electronic components must be protected from moisture and humidity. When operating under such special conditions a corresponding (removable) protective coating must be used.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 06 June, 2011.