This is a kit to build a Mikrokopter in the 48cm class.
As a control board is a FlightCtrl ME
in the set included.
Powerful engine - combination: 2200mAh LiPo (4s)
, 10" propellers and 2827-35 Motor
With this set, more payload can be transported.
Besides the standard components, the necessary parts such as cables, shrink tubing, etc. are also included
Thus, the building is almost 'out of the box' possible.
Through the use of Roxxy engines in this set the MikroKopter is quiet and has low vibriations.
No receiver is included. Please order desired receiver separately!
The photo shows a finished MikroKopter L4 with optinal extras, like MKGPS, Cover, FlexLander .... - note the scope of delivery!
Delivered products may differ from the pictures - note the scope of delivery!
Box / Kit Contents
- 1x preassembled FlightCtrl ME (incl. ACC-Upgrade)
- Altitude Sensor
- 4x preassembled BL-Ctrl V1.2
- 1x MKUSB
- 1x Frame Set L with anodized (coloured) riggers 1x (red, black 3x)
- 1x Plastic Profile as landing gear
- 1x Lipo 2200er/4s (FLAT version)
- 5x pairs EPP1045 propeller
- 4x Roxxy 2827-35 - black Brushless Motors
- 1x connection cable for receiver
- 1x extensive set of cables
- Data cable (twisted pair cable - no silicone wire)
- 4x vibration dampers M3x15
- Heat shrink tubing for other solder joints
- 2 pieces of Velcro stripes to fasten Lipo
- 4 pcs Flex LED Tape for lighting
- 100 cable ties (black)
What is missing?
- IMPORTANT: No receiver is included. Please order desired receiver separately!
- Lipo Charger (for example Ultramat 8 & Dean charging cable)
- receiver crystal (only for 35Mhz or 40MHz receivers)
- screw locking adhensive
- Please note the terms of the software with respect to commercial use
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 01 September, 2009.