This is a kit to build a MK Hexa2 (with BL-Ctrl V2.0
As a control board is a FlightCtrl ME
in the set.
Powerful engine - combination: 3300mAh LiPo (4s)
, 10" propellers and 2827-35 Motor
With this set, more payload can be transported.
Besides the standard components, the necessary parts such as cables, shrink tubing, etc. are also included
Thus, the building is almost 'out of the box' possible.
Through the use of Roxxy engines in this set the MikroKopter is quiet and has low vibriations.
No receiver is included. Please order desired receiver separately!
Delivered products may differ from the picture - note the delivery!
The photo below shows the MK-Hexa fully assembled (camera and camera mount not included)
Box / Kit Contents
- 1x preassembled FlightCtrl ME (incl. ACC-Upgrade)
- Altitude Sensor
- 6x preassembled BL-Ctrl V2.0
- 1x MKUSB
- 1x Hexa power distribution board
- 1x Hexa Frame Set with anodized (coloured) riggers 1x (red, black 5x)
- 1x FlexLander XL
- 1x Transparent cap (can be painted from the inside)
- 1x Lipo 3300/4s (FLAT version)
- new (20.07.10): 2nd Recom for servo supply included
- 6x pairs EPP1045 propeller
- 6x Roxxy 2827-35 - black Brushless Motors
- 1x connection cable for receiver
- 1x extensive set of cables
- Data cable (twisted pair cable - no silicone wire)
- 4x vibration dampers M3x15
- Heat shrink tubing for other solder joints
- 2 pieces of Velcro stripes to fasten the Lipo
- 3 pcs Flex LED Tape for lighting
- 100 cable ties (black)
What is missing?
- IMPORTANT: No receiver is included. Please order desired receiver separately!
- receiver crystal (only for 35Mhz or 40MHz receivers)
- Lipo Charger (for example Ultramat 14 & Deans charging cable)
- screw locking adhensive
- Please note the terms of the software with respect to commercial use
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 10 September, 2010.